Sunday, August 15, 2010

Pretty Little Studio Flash Cards

My Vintage Baby Flash Cards from Pretty Little Studio have arrived! I ordered these flash cards when they were having a great sale. I posted about it here. I was so pleased with the customer service of the website. I had accidentally placed the wrong item in my cart and completed my order. I immediately noticed and emailed them requesting a different item for my order. They promptly emailed me back saying they would fix it and my order would arrive correctly and soon. I am very happy with how cute these little flash cards are. I have been using them with my baby. He smiles and tries to grab them of course but I have fun showing them to him. I may even use his initials to make a cute framed item for his room. You can order your very own set of flash cards here. They also have a lot of other cute items on their site like CalendarsPaper Dolls, and other scrap booking crafting items.
Share:

2 comments

BrettBMartin said...

Those are adorable!! I'm following you back all sorts of ways from Pitch it :o)

Energy Rebates said...

These flash cards of preet little studio having a great sale. They also have a lot of other cute items on their site like Calendars, Paper Dolls, and much more.

© Frugal Family Tree | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig